Monday, October 31, 2011

ONE MONTH!! update.

Good thing that Keaton celebrated his one month mark LAST week and I am just barely blogging about it right now.
Keat got called Zone Leader! He is so excited, but kind of nervous. Do you blame him?
He asked to be in our prayers for all the help he can get with this new calling.
"Being zone leader means that I get to welcome all of the new missionaries that will be entering my zone.  I get to give them orientation and give them a tour of the MTC. Im stoked for that.  My old zone leaders were great elders but it seemed that they just really didn't get to know us.  So i came up with this thing that every day me and elder king will interview someone and just get to know them and see how thy are doing.  I think its a good idea."
Look at him go, already!

He is getting very antsy to get out of the MTC, saying that he just needs to breathe some outside air. That sounds a bit dramatic, if you ask me, but I guess I don't really know what it is like to be stuck in there all day, so I will just believe and feel bad for him...

So far, Keat believes that Dec 13 is his travel date. There is enough time though, that it could change. 

He bore his whole testimony in Russian. It is crazy to see just in one week the progress he has made with the language. Man, he is good.

Elder King's girlfriend sent me some pictures that she got from him!
It made my whole week getting to see him, I know you will be just as excited!
Good Looking Elders!!

goof balls.

He still finds time for his naps.



He LOVES getting letters and things from home! Feel free to send him just a little note or anything you please. :)

Matthew 11:26-28
26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.
27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

No comments:

Post a Comment