Saturday, November 12, 2011

Drawings.

Like I said, 
I have gotten some pretty entertaining drawings from our sweet missionary.
He definitely isn't picasso, but he tries.

They never fail to put a smile on my face.


Of course he asked about the world series.
I may have played a little joke and told him his Angels won...
He didn't believe me for one second.
Each letter we write, we do the ABC's of this experience,
and this week he must have run out of D words because these 3 were at the
bottom of his list.
yes, you are seeing this right.
that says "Dutchmen".
Where does he come up with these things??

I couldn't help but giggle when I saw this!!
At least he gave an explanation...

:)

His rendition of the Provo Temple.
Seems pretty accurate to me!
He was so sweet to send me a lucky penny.
He knew I had a very very busy week ahead of me, so he found this
lucky penny and sent some luck and well wishes my way :) 
I hope you enjoyed these as much as I do. These are only a few of the many pictures I get. If you write him, ask him for some drawings. I promise you will not be let down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment